A107 Guide to complex wound care: Online
Assessing and managing complicated wounds can challenge even the most experienced practitioners. Both community and hospital staff will benefit from this course, which will improve your confidence and skills when caring for patients with difficult wound presentations.
Who should attend?
Allied health professionals
All course material, evaluations and certificate of attendance included.
The course runs from 10:00am- 4:30pm
Completion of this course is not a guarantee of competency.
|Course duration||Course CPD||Full price (incl VAT) per person|
|1 day(s)||7 hour(s)||£175|
|Dates||Block size||Block discount|
Dates / venues
|Location - venue||Dates||No. of people|
Aims / objectives
- Review the pathophysiology of a variety of complicated wounds.
- Assess and manage various types of complicated wounds.
- Pathophysiology of complicated wounds:
– chronic non-healing wounds
– diabetic foot ulcers
– wound dehiscence
- Wound assessment.
- Evidence-based management, including:
– wound cleansing;
– dressing selection;
– negative wound pressure therapy.
- Practice scenarios.